Thursday, November 5, 2015

First post

Greetings everyone!
This is Amber Boll writing from my apartment in Lexington, KY.  Even though I'm no longer in Atlanta, things are continuing to progress with our work in establishing participatory action mapping (PAM) during the WALT Built Environment mapping project. I've created this blog to serve as a hub for continuing the conversation and keeping everyone up-to-date on the latest happenings. I'll be posting writings and videos as well as sharing links and paper with you all on this blog-please feel free to join in and comment or post whatever you would like in return.

I hope you all are doing well! Can you believe it was only a year ago that I attended my first WALT meeting?! So much has happened since then! And so many things will continue to happen. Keep up the amazing work, everyone.

As for me, the PhD program is an amazing challenge and I'm so excited for this opportunity to continue my studies. Lexington is lovely and I've enjoyed weekend hiking trips with Damien (check out some of the pictures he took when we visited the Smokey Mountains!) Miss you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment